Movie Night Depends on the Weather

posted Oct 1, 2015, 9:53 AM by Beth McCullough
Organizers are closely watching the Friday weather forecast and will make a decision on whether or not the Movie Night scheduled for Friday evening, October 2, can go on as planned. A decision will be made before school is dismissed on Friday.